Unlikely Heroes for Unhappy Times
The Sword of the Dales
The Sword of the Dales is made of highly polished silver and inlaid with precious gems in its pommel. It glows with a soft blue radiance at all times.
- The Sword of the Dale is a longsword +3
- The Sword unlocks chains and manacles within 30 feet if the wielder speaks the word merrydale.
- The Sword grants the wielder to breathe water (as per the spell) once per day
- The blade’s most prominent ability is to cause double damage on all magically transformed and magically created creatures – This includes golems and other magical constructs but not summoned or conjured creatures such as elementals.
- The weapon also reflects all polymorph and lightening based attacks at their caster.